Demons vs Vampires..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

РПГ за вампири, демони и хора.., ]]

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Tifa Lockhart

Go down 
4 posters
АвторСъобщение
Tифа

Tифа

Брой мнения : 393
Местожителство : В леглото хД

Tifa Lockhart Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart I_icon_minitimeНед Авг 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Advent Children/Advent Children Complete
"Look at you, you think you've got it so damn hard. You hate being alone, so let people in! Sure you may not answer the phone, but I don't see you throwing it away either."
—Tifa to Cloud in Advent Children

Tifa in battle against Loz, as seen in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Tifa plays a large role in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, taking place one year after Final Fantasy VII in 2009. In it, she serves as Cloud's emotional support. She once again runs a bar called 7th Heaven, this time rebuilt in Edge, and cares for Marlene and Denzel alone; apparently, she also handles the business side of Cloud's delivery service.

While taking Marlene to Aerith's church to find Cloud, she discovers that Cloud has Geostigma. Loz shows up, hoping to find Jenova's head under Cloud's care. Instead, he finds Tifa there, who he begins to duel. Though she puts up a good fight, Tifa is eventually defeated after Loz begins to use his superhuman speed and pile bunker, Dual Hound. Cloud finds her later, unconscious in the church, and prepares to hunt down Marlene, but is stopped by a bout of pain from his Geostigma. Cloud first turns down Tifa's request to go to the Forgotten Capital to get Marlene and Denzel, fearing that he will be unable to help them, but Tifa gives him a speech about his apathy and self-loathing, talking him into going.

The next day, when Loz and Yazoo have mind-controlled the children with Geostigma (after they drank the water tainted with Kadaj's will) into going to the memorial in the center of Edge, Tifa attempts to save Denzel from them. She is knocked out by Bahamut SIN while protecting Denzel. Waking up quickly, she joins the battle with the remaining members of AVALANCHE against Bahamut SIN, and is the last person to physically help Cloud — with Aerith providing support from the Lifestream — into the air to deliver the final blow to Bamahut SIN.

Tifa fighting the Shadow Creepers

She appears on the Shera with the members of AVALANCHE while Cloud fights Kadaj and Sephiroth, and arrives in the church with Denzel to heal his Geostigma, and share a shy smile with Cloud as he relaxes with the children in the pool of Lifestream purified water.

In Advent Children Complete, Tifa's role is largely unchanged, but she plays a larger role in the fight with Bahamut SIN and the Shadow Creepers, protecting Denzel from them until Cloud arrives to join the fight.

[edit]
Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-

Tifa in Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-

Tifa only appears briefly during the game which takes place one year later in 2010. The first is during the ground assault on Midgar, leading the tanks with Barret and Cloud. The second is when the gang is cheering on Vincent towards the end when he is "saving the world", and the third is at the end, when Yuffie enters 7th Heaven to inquire about Vincent. She is still running the 7th Heaven bar, and lets Shelke live with them. She can also be heard during a phone call to Vincent during his descent into Midgar's underground, but this is audio only, she does not actually appear.
edit
Equipment and Stats

A CG render of Tifa's original outfit, for Final Fantasy VII's 10th anniversary.

Tifa is a Monk, and thus has high physical stats and equips Claw and Glove type weapons. However, stat differences in Final Fantasy VII are unnoticeable for most characters. Only a handful of Tifa's gloves have higher-than-average strength, but the two that do are exceptional. One, the God's Hand, has 255% accuracy, meaning Tifa will never miss, and the other is her strongest weapon, the Premium Heart, which grows stronger as Tifa's Limit Break gauge fills. Both of these weapons also boost her magic power. Also notable is the Master Fist, which does not have a particularly powerful strength rating, but which gets significantly more powerful for each status effect Tifa is under while it is equipped, and even outclasses several final weapons if Tifa has num
Върнете се в началото Go down
Tифа

Tифа

Tifa Lockhart Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart I_icon_minitimeНед Авг 30, 2009 9:16 pm

PP:ako moje i da mi smeni6 imeto na Тифа ^^
CrystalGirl
Admin
CrystalGirl

Брой мнения : 55

Tifa Lockhart Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart I_icon_minitimeНед Авг 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Удобрена си ;Р
https://demons-vs-vampires.bulgarianforum.net
Tифа

Tифа

Tifa Lockhart Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart I_icon_minitimeНед Авг 30, 2009 9:38 pm

а смяната на Името и групата човек съм ^^ lol! flower
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Брой мнения : 286

Tifa Lockhart Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart I_icon_minitimeНед Авг 30, 2009 9:38 pm

да и аз съм група човек хД
HellGirl
Admin
HellGirl

Брой мнения : 179
Местожителство : Hell

Tifa Lockhart Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart I_icon_minitimeПон Авг 31, 2009 5:50 am

Тифа, ника ти е сменен
Клауд преместих те в групата човек отдавна обаче си седеше син :Д сега го оправих
Има някакъв бъг в системата на админ панела и като се направи някаква промяна нечий подпис се бъгва...трябва сами да си ги оправяте, защото от админ панела не става..
Sponsored content

Tifa Lockhart Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Tifa Lockhart   Tifa Lockhart I_icon_minitime

Tifa Lockhart
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Demons vs Vampires.. :: Създаване :: Създаване на герой-
Идете на: